System i cloud services are IBM-focused cloud services for businesses that rely on IBM hardware or software products. Your business could likely benefit from such services if you find any of the following statements to be true:
- You recently lost a critical resource.
- Your IT equipment is aging or already outdated.
- You would like your infrastructure managed for you.
- You would like to delegate OS management tasks.
- Backup windows are stalling production.
- You have pending application and/or hardware upgrades.
- You need to test and develop applications.
- You would like to develop a strategy for business continuity.
- You need to archive a legacy environment.
To partner with a System i cloud provider recognized for experience and expertise with IBM products, turn to Abacus Solutions. As a Premier IBM i Managed Services Provider, we are very knowledgeable about IBM i and its evolution into the powerful platform it is today. Abacus Solutions itself was founded in 2000 as an AS/400 and RS/6000 brokerage house, so we also have a long history with IBM hardware, giving us experience with IBM systems that is unrivaled in the industry.
The cloud infrastructure at Abacus Solutions was engineered with scalability, availability, and security in mind. As a result, we offer a flexible cloud platform that is capable of providing a number of services. Abacus offers solutions in IaaS, PaaS, cloud backup, and business continuity. The Abacus team is here to help you identify which cloud services are right for your business and to assist with your migration process.