The IBM Storwize V3700 addresses the block storage requirements of small to mid-size organizations. It is efficient and flexible, offering built-in thin provisioning and non-disruptive migration of data from existing storage. Built with IBM’s Spectrum Virtualize software, the V3700 also provides ease-of-use with a new generation GUI that has point-and-click capabilities for easy data management. Some of the other benefits of this product include:
- Improved network utilization for remote mirroring with cutting-edge replication technology
- Three times performance improvement with only five percent flash storage capacity using IBM Easy Tier
- Support for scaling up to 240 2.5-inch disk drives or 120 3.5-inch disk drives with nine expansion units
- Improved data availability with distributed RAID
- Reduced power consumption thanks to energy-saving features
Abacus Solutions maintains a multimillion-dollar inventory of refurbished IT equipment, including the IBM V3700. Every unit in our inventory was refurbished in house by one of our product specialists, then tested and retested to ensure that it performs just like new. In addition to IBM’s V3700, our inventory contains hardware in the iSeries, pSeries, and xSeries lines, as well as equipment from many other industry-leading vendors like Cisco, Dell, HP, and Sun/Oracle.
Businesses interested in any of our refurbished equipment might also like to hear about our IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) service. Through ITAD, our customers can trade in old hardware, consign it, recycle it, and have it wiped according to DoD standards.