Partnering with the right cloud provider for iSeries managed services can increase the amount of time that your IT team has for development and business-critical workloads. Why worry about expensive, tedious tasks like infrastructure architecture and OS maintenance when they can be taken care of for you by industry professionals? Depending on the host, iSeries services could also include daily backups and business continuity to ensure the safety of your data and further streamline the workflow of your IT department.
How do you know it’s time to start looking for iSeries managed services? You could start by asking yourself any or all of the following questions:
- Do you have aging infrastructure?
- Have you recently lost a critical resource?
- Do you have a pending application or hardware upgrade?
- Are invasive backup windows interrupting your workflow?
- Would you like to protect your data with backups or business continuity?
- Is it time to shift a legacy environment to archive?
- Do you have a short-term testing- or development-related need?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, then consider consulting with the iSeries experts at Abacus Solutions. As an IBM i Managed Services Provider, we have experience with IBM hardware and software that is rivaled by few in the industry. We offer a broad range of services from simple hosting to full disaster recovery in less than an hour, making us the go-to source for any IBM i management need.