The HP 5900AF enables businesses to scale sever-edge 10GbE top-of-rack deployments with high-density 48X10GbE ports in a 1RU design. Up to four of these switches can be grouped together in an Intelligent Resilient Framework configuration, allowing them to be managed as a single switch with a single IP address. This design simplifies top-of-rack deployment and management, thus reducing the deployment and operating costs of datacenters.
Other features offered by the HP 5900AF include:
- Ultra-low-latency IP switching will all features enabled
- Sever-edge storage and Ethernet convergence with DCB and FCoE
- IPv6 routing IPv4/IPv6 dual-stack support for future networks
- TRILL- and VEPA-readiness for virtualized networks and data center convergence
- High 10GbE/1 Gbps ToR port density with 40GbE uplinks for high performance
- Reversible air flow and advanced chassis power management
If you are looking for an HP 5900AF switch for your datacenter, turn to Abacus Solutions. We have a vast inventory of refurbished HP products (as well as from a number of other industry-leading vendors), all of which are available for prices much lower than similar new devices. We refurbish all of our preowned equipment in house, using state-of-the-art technology to ensure all of the devices we sell look and perform like new before being packaged and stocked in our inventory. We stand behind our refurbishing process by offering a minimum 30-day warranty on every piece of refurbished equipment we ship.