The HP 2350 series switches provide security and reliability for enterprise edge applications, branch offices, and SMB deployments. These switches are easy to deploy and deliver consistent wired or wireless user experience with unified managed tools such as ClearPass Policy Manager and Airwave Network Management.
Some of the other features offered by the HP 2350 series switches include:
- 10GbE uplinks, ACLs, EEE, and traffic prioritization
- 8-, 24-, and 48-port Gigabit or Fast Ethernet models
- PoE+ models for voice, video, and wireless
- Optional fanless operations, Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az), and the ability to disable LEDs and enable port low-power mode
- Automatic configuration when connected to Aruba access points for PoE priority, VLAN configuration, and rogue AP containment
- Denial-of-service protection such as DHCP protection, dynamic ARP protection, dynamic IP lockdown
- ACLs and QoS traffic controls
If your datacenter is in need of an HP 2350 series switch, consider purchasing one refurbished from Abacus Solutions. We perform all of our refurbishing in house so we can ensure that every unit in our inventory looks and performs just like new before being shipped. We also stand behind our refurbishing process with a minimum 30-day warranty on all of our refurbished equipment.